This is by far my most favorite appetizer of all time! It is spicy, with plenty of citrus and big chunks of shrimp and crab.
cook time: refrigerate at least 4-5 hours to allow seafood to cook in citrus juice
total time: 5 hours 10 minutes
- 4 snow crab clusters.
- 1 lb of shrimp peeled, and deveined.
- 1/2 red onion diced finely
- 6 limes
- 2 large lemons
- 2 Serrano chilies
- 1 cup of cilantro
- 1 avocado for garnish
1. Remove the meat from the snow crab clusters and place it in a bowl. Clean and remove shell from shrimp and add to a bowl.
2. Chop up cilantro, onion, Serrano’s in a bowl and squeeze in your 6 limes and 2 lemons.
3. Combine all ingredients into a bowl and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
4. Once seafood is cooked, time to eat! Garnish with avocado and eat by itself or with fresh tortilla chips!