To make this extra cheesy, i make a cheese sauce using sharp cheddar, butter, and milk!
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
total time: 40 minutes
- 1 box of Large elbow macaroni
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 4 cups of shredded cheese
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 block of sharp cheddar cheese.
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Cook Macaroni as directed on the box, and set aside. In a pot combine 1 tablespoon of butter, milk and the cheddar cheese block and cook down until cheese has melted.
2. Pour Macaroni in a baking dish and combine two eggs and 2 tablespoons of butter and blend together.
3. Then add the cheese sauce to the baking dish, mix evenly then add 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese and bread crumbs on top. Cook for 30 minutes on 350 degrees.
4. And once it is finished, enjoy!