This fish is so crispy and flavorful. But be careful of bones when indulging in it!
Cook time: 6 minutes
Total time: 11 minutes
- 2 whole Tilapia fish (gutted and scaled)
- 2 teaspoons of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoons of seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne ( if you want a spicy flavor)
1. Season fish lightly and cut 4 slits in fish if desire. Set deep fryer on 375 degrees.
2. Once the fryer is ready, cook one fish at a time ( for best results do not overcrowd the fryer).
After both fish are cook, place on wire rack or paper towel to cool.