This is probably my favorite recipe that involves stuffing pork! LOL. Its so herbaceous, juicy, and savory. When my husband and i sit down at the table, we usually talk, but not with this meal! It was completely silent, all you heard was chewing and forks clinking against the plate!!! It’s safe to say this was a winner winner pork dinner ! 🙂
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 50 min
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 to 1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 cup of parsley
- 2 tablespoons of garlic herb seasoning
- 1 pkg of stuffing ( your preference, I like pork flavored stove top stuffing for this dish)
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of sage
- 2 tablespoon of water
- 2 cups of water
- 2 strips of bacon
1. To prepare the pork make a lengthwise slit about three-fourths ( 3 slits) of the way through tenderloin; open tenderloin so it lies flat. Flatten to 1/4-in. thickness; season with salt, pepper and garlic herb seasoning and set aside.
While your meat is cooking, now it is time to make those carrots!
- 3/4 lb baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 cup of chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons of butter
Put it all together on a plate, and ENJOY!