Sausage and peppers… oh how I appreciate your deliciousness! This dish is very inexpensive to make and you can put it with rice, pasta or even potatoes. What I like mostly about this dish is that you can really do it however you want- more sauce, less sauce or no sauce at all! Since I like the flavor of crushed tomato sauce I decided to use about 2-3 cups and let it cook down for about 15-20 minutes.
- 1 pkg of hillshire farm smoked sausage
- 2 cups of crushed tomatoes
- 1 whole brown onion slided
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 2 tbs of parsley
- 1 box of angel hair pasta
Drizzle 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive in a pan. Saute smoked sausage in a pan on medium heat for 10 minutes or until brown.
Take out sausages and transfer into a bowl. In the same pan, add peppers, onions and garlic. Season with sea-salt and creole seasoning or Cajun seasoning.